Reservation Procedure - How to Reserve Your Camella Home
How to Reserve Your Camella HomeOnce the Client has been presented with the our Camella Homes house models, he/she will be given sample investment quotation and map of the available units. Client now chooses his/her desired property and accomplishes the necessary forms to acquire the desired property.
After which, client is then escorted to the Camella Homes office or to our project sales office to formalize the purchase.
Steps in Reserving Your Camella Home:
- Call our hotline at 09175125475 to confirm the availability of the desired house model/project/unit.
- Schedule of House Viewing/Tripping appointment with us.
- Attend our House Viewing /Tripping. You will be assisted by our accredited property consultant during the viewing.
- Once you've on your unit location, sample computation and financing scheme you may now reserve your desired unit (there is no holding, units are reserved on a "First come, first served basis")
- Fill-out and submit following requirements during reservation:
- Accomplished Buyer Information Sheet (BIS)
- Accomplished Reservation Agreement (RA)
- 1 pc Government-issued valid ID (PRC, Driver's License, TIN ID, Passport, etc.)
- Latest Proof of Billing from utility companies; water, phone, electric, etc. (photocopy)
- Proof of Income (Payslip, ITR, COEC)
- Pay the required Reservation Fee to the cashier or through Camella Homes authorized marketing officer for weekend bookings. Reservation Fee accepted are thru Cash or Cheque only.
- Secure an Official Receipt of payments made as confirmation of reservation. If reservation is done thru authorized Camella Homes marketing officer (Saturday or Sunday reservations), secure a provisional receipt and claim the official receipt at the Camella office on the next business day.